Weight Loss/ Late night snacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltimoreray52

My name is Alex, im sort of new to this forum thing but I'm giving it a go. Im a 20 year old male whos pretty active and I work out basically everyday. Whether its running, swimming, lifting, MMA practice or a mix of all, im pretty active throughout the whole day. I'm currently 5 foot 11 ( on a good day) 190 pounds and would like to get down to 175-170 pounds by the summertime. I've cut out junk food and liquids besides water, gatorade and protein shakes. I eat 5 meals a day consisting of 300-500 calories a piece and that seems to hold me over throughout the day. I try to drink at least 8 cups of water a day to keep myself hydrated. But when it comes to nighttime and before I go to bed I seem to "binge" eat. This isn't necessarily bad foods but I seem to do alot of eating without thinking, and alot of it. Some nights i can drink lots of water to get over these cravings but I am just craving some sort of flavor, so water doesn't do enough.

This is stopping me from losing weight and if anyone has any strategies to get over these cravings or has any input on the subject, at all, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back