Weigh Yourself Everyday Club

March 26th : 216.2 (+0.6)

I cheated on my diet last night, surprised i haven't gained more. I think cheating roughly once per week is something i can live with.

March 27th : 218 (+1.8)

Disappointed in myself, there was some left over chocolate around yesterday evening and I ate it all. But hopefully that'll be it for a while as there are no more things like that inside the house and I'm good at not buying things like that from the store.

3/27/2023 246.1 (+3.20)

Well that was a huge disappointment. I only weighed this morning because I thought I was going to be DOWN. I mowed the last 2 days and of course feel like crap. Oh well. Maybe, it's the scales. I've been weighing pretty consistent.

It's getting warmer and with the mowing, I don't feel like eating as much anyway. I need to get my diet in gear. This stress isn't going away. In the warmer months, I lose weight much better. Time to bunker down.

3/27/2023 246.1 (+3.20)

Well that was a huge disappointment. I only weighed this morning because I thought I was going to be DOWN. I mowed the last 2 days and of course feel like crap. Oh well. Maybe, it's the scales. I've been weighing pretty consistent.

It's getting warmer and with the mowing, I don't feel like eating as much anyway. I need to get my diet in gear. This stress isn't going away. In the warmer months, I lose weight much better. Time to bunker down.
atleast you're trying and yes it's time for both of us to get into gear diet wise, we can do this!

I messed up again last night that's 3 days straight now :cautious: i'm not weighing till saturday april 1st, gonna try my best to do well inbetween now and then, aiming for 215.

April 1st : 222.4 (+4.2)

No that's not an April Fools joke lol! Ah well.

Back