Weigh Yourself Everyday Club

.8 loss "I'll take it "
Good for you!! Right direction, and at 0.8 lbs/3 days you would be down about 8 lbs in a month!

4/4/2023 247.0 (+0.80)

Officially up 8 lbs now. I'm surprised I didn't go up more this morning than the 0.80. I've been sick for about a month and was running a tad fever yesterday and drank and drank and drank.

Good news. My sister announced, out of the blue this morning, that she was going to stop smoking in the house (I'm allergic) so this will impact my health positively right away. Smoke usually burns my eyes, makes me jittery like caffeine, etc. Makes illnesses so much longer to get over. I'm excited about breathing better.

*cough* *hack* Going to spend some time with Vickie (Vick's VapoRub), mucinex, nose spray, etc and see if I can't feel better. Chance of severe storms again today. Hopefully no damage this time.

April 1st : 222.4
April 2nd : 218.6
April 3rd : 217.6
April 4th : 216.8
April 5th : 214.4

Didn't sleep well last night due to i think a life stress (long story), but did not eat badly because of it :)

4/4/2023 247.0 (+0.80)

Officially up 8 lbs now. I'm surprised I didn't go up more this morning than the 0.80. I've been sick for about a month and was running a tad fever yesterday and drank and drank and drank.

Good news. My sister announced, out of the blue this morning, that she was going to stop smoking in the house (I'm allergic) so this will impact my health positively right away. Smoke usually burns my eyes, makes me jittery like caffeine, etc. Makes illnesses so much longer to get over. I'm excited about breathing better.

*cough* *hack* Going to spend some time with Vickie (Vick's VapoRub), mucinex, nose spray, etc and see if I can't feel better. Chance of severe storms again today. Hopefully no damage this time.
I feel your pain! I'm the only non-smoker in my household and to be fair the other family members don't usually smoke in the same room as me, but if i walk into a room they are or have been smoking in, i can't breathe properly and burns my eyes too. Get well soon Tom.

Oh i hope so !
Stick with it and loss will be for sure, maybe not 8 lbs, but for sure!
April 5th : 214.4
!!!!
Didn't sleep well last night due to i think a life stress (long story), but did not eat badly because of it
That is great, a real accomplishment, one day at a time!
4/4/2023 247.0 (+0.80)

Officially up 8 lbs now. I'm surprised I didn't go up more this morning than the 0.80.
Been there too, all of us have. You know how to reverse directions!
Good for your sister, living in a smoke free house is a good thing. Hope it continues.

3/28 - 195 lbs
4/1 - 187 lbs
4/2 - 186 lbs
4/3 - 186 lbs
4/4 - 186 lbs
4/5 - 185 lbs
4/6 - 186 lbs

Kind of plateaued, but that was expected. I probably won't be able to weigh or post for a few days, taking the grandkids to southern Utah for spring break.

3/28 - 195 lbs
4/1 - 187 lbs
4/2 - 186 lbs
4/3 - 186 lbs
4/4 - 186 lbs
4/5 - 185 lbs
4/6 - 186 lbs

Kind of plateaued, but that was expected. I probably won't be able to weigh or post for a few days, taking the grandkids to southern Utah for spring break.
Is it still snowing where you are? I have a friend that lives in Utah and they gotten so much snow. Far different experience here in texas.

April 1st : 222.4
April 6th : 214
April 7th : 213.6
April 8th : 216.4

Messed up yesterday. It's Easter celebration here in the UK and there's lots of chocolate in the house, I pigged out on it. Anyway, straight back on the horse, it'll be mostly water weight i've gained so it'll drop off quickly.

3/28 - 195 lbs
4/1 - 187 lbs
4/2 - 186 lbs
4/3 - 186 lbs
4/4 - 186 lbs
4/5 - 185 lbs
4/6 - 186 lbs
Spring Break
4/10 - 185 lbs

Not bad, I did not eat as carefully on Spring Break, but no binges, I'm happy.
Is it still snowing where you are? I have a friend that lives in Utah and they gotten so much snow. Far different experience here in texas.
Hey Tom, no the snow seems to have stopped. They say the jet stream has moved and we will get no more. Just a week ago I was plowing snow, now its in the 60s - not Texas hot but too warm for snow. Now the great melt is about to start, we have the most snowpack on record in the mountains, 30+ ft in places...
April 8 ...149.8 Will enjoy my day in the 140's lol
You should and I am sure that even if you bump up a little for Easter you'll be back in the 140s in no time!
April 9th : 213.6
April 10th : 213.8
Looks like that chocolate effect wore off, now back to losing!!

April 10th .........I was not going to weigh myself but i had to know ! 151 lbs

Oh well it was a wonderful fun Easter day ! lol

Let's get back on track ......weigh myself again in a few days

Last edited:
Back