Weigh Yourself Everyday Club

I didn't weigh this morning and already started off the day woofing down everything in sight. I need a goal for today. Yesterday I was utterly aimless and didn't know what to do.

Sat Feb 11th : 221.8 (-0.6)

2/12/2023 241.9 (+.40)

Not really gaining much or losing since October, but I'm kind of proud of the fact that I haven't gained all the weight back in that length of time. So if anything I'm learning how to maintain my weight lol which I've never been able to before.
I've about the same weight as last october too and yeah you're right it's an accomplishment to not gain weight, i'd been gaining weight steadily for 5 years prior. i want to lose more though so i'm not content to stay where i am weight wise. I will keep on trying to lose!

I've about the same weight as last october too and yeah you're right it's an accomplishment to not gain weight, i'd been gaining weight steadily for 5 years prior. i want to lose more though so i'm not content to stay where i am weight wise. I will keep on trying to lose!

I always go up and usually really quickly. With the warm air coming, hopefully me and my sister will lose some more. She's lost about 15 lbs, but we tend to drop more weight when we sweat. I don't get any sweating time in the winter.

Finally restarted weighing again after finishing the steroids and antibiotics for the flu / chest infection

Thankfully didn't gain as much as I expected...

15/02/23 - 14st 13.00
16/02/23 - 14st 12.75

Saturday Feb 18th : 15st 9 lbs / 219.8 (-1.2)

Reached my below 220 target (again :D) and 2 days earlier than I thought I would. I'm saying goodbye to the 220's permanently now.
During this diet my lowest has been 217 in mid December, I want to beat that before the end of Feb.

Saturday Feb 18th : 15st 9 lbs / 219.8 (-1.2)

Reached my below 220 target (again :D) and 2 days earlier than I thought I would. I'm saying goodbye to the 220's permanently now.
During this diet my lowest has been 217 in mid December, I want to beat that before the end of Feb.
Very good! You are my hero!

Tyke (and anyone else),

Do you guys have the sport handball over there? Over here, handball has always been something like racquetball except you use your hand. Well today, while I was surfing youtube shorts, I ran across a sport I've never seen before. It was played on a basketball like court with a net at either end. The ball was smaller than a soccer ball. It wasn't kicked or played like basketball. They threw the ball into the net trying to score. Anyway, I looked it up and they called it handball also.

I've never seen it before. I'm 58 and lately I've seen candlestick bowling, duck pin bowling, and now handball. All three have apparently been around for a very long time. I swear I'm from an alternate earth. Things are so weird.

2.20.23 244.9 (+3.0)

It's been about a week since I weighed last. I felt very bloated this morning. Temp is rising. I've still been walking quite a bit. And I did work out twice this last week, supposed to have been 3. Now, gotta get my diet back I'm track. I'm still very depressed and worried that my sibling is going to try something. Ugh.

Tyke (and anyone else),

Do you guys have the sport handball over there? Over here, handball has always been something like racquetball except you use your hand. Well today, while I was surfing youtube shorts, I ran across a sport I've never seen before. It was played on a basketball like court with a net at either end. The ball was smaller than a soccer ball. It wasn't kicked or played like basketball. They threw the ball into the net trying to score. Anyway, I looked it up and they called it handball also.

I've never seen it before. I'm 58 and lately I've seen candlestick bowling, duck pin bowling, and now handball. All three have apparently been around for a very long time. I swear I'm from an alternate earth. Things are so weird.
I wouldn't be shocked if handball existed here but i've not seen it. Soccer is the main sport here, I like watching it on TV and used to play it with friends years ago. I like pool too, used to be quite good.

2.20.23 244.9 (+3.0)

It's been about a week since I weighed last. I felt very bloated this morning. Temp is rising. I've still been walking quite a bit. And I did work out twice this last week, supposed to have been 3. Now, gotta get my diet back I'm track. I'm still very depressed and worried that my sibling is going to try something. Ugh.

I feel bloated too, I binged last night in order to sleep. I went to bed and just felt wide awake, I know eating lots of junk makes me tired enough to sleep so I did that. Now I'm awake again and it's 3am, I slept a few hours. My sleeps been erratic recently, not sure why.

I wouldn't be shocked if handball existed here but i've not seen it. Soccer is the main sport here, I like watching it on TV and used to play it with friends years ago. I like pool too, used to be quite good.

I feel bloated too, I binged last night in order to sleep. I went to bed and just felt wide awake, I know eating lots of junk makes me tired enough to sleep so I did that. Now I'm awake again and it's 3am, I slept a few hours. My sleeps been erratic recently, not sure why.

I get that way too. Junk food and believe it or not caffeine makes me really groggy. I haven't been sleeping well at all lately. Even my nephew asked "do you ever get to sleep good anymore?" Hopefully things will change around. When I was mowing yesterday in the backyard, I had my back to the fence and was really close to it. When I pulled the start cord hard I banged my arm into the fence. Now on my right arm I still have tennis elbow along with my wrist swollen lol. I'm trying to make it as difficult as possible to workout.

I get that way too. Junk food and believe it or not caffeine makes me really groggy. I haven't been sleeping well at all lately. Even my nephew asked "do you ever get to sleep good anymore?" Hopefully things will change around. When I was mowing yesterday in the backyard, I had my back to the fence and was really close to it. When I pulled the start cord hard I banged my arm into the fence. Now on my right arm I still have tennis elbow along with my wrist swollen lol. I'm trying to make it as difficult as possible to workout.
My mother has caffeine right before bed in tea/coffee and in the night if she wakes up, she sleeps ok.
I haven't done any exercise for ages but I have recently bought a step, literally just a plastic step a few inches high that I can step on and off, it's gentle exercise but better than nothing, I think I'll start using it today.

Wednesday Feb 22nd : 15st 8.8 lbs / 218.8 (-1.0)

2/21 - 189 lbs

Back after an unfortunate break, will try to stick to things a bit better...

Happy Mardi Gras, y'all
Good to see you back Rob.

Back