WE- Did anyone see Secret Lives of Wmen last night (3/5/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see this last night. It's one of their Secret lives of Women series -Women Addicted to Plastic Surgery.

Albeit there was an occassional Michael Jackson-esque freak who had had waaaay too many facial surgeries, but there were a few gals that got lipo on their abs. None of the gals was overweight (not even 'chubby').

Both my husband and I agreed that the lipo made their stomachs look "wrong". These were expensive surgeries by (allegedly) notable doctors. None of them had any muscle tone, definately not a six pack, but not even any vertical lines ("lines" really aren't that hard to get if you do crunches and you are a normal weight -I have lines (and I ain't all that)).

Maybe it was because one of them had multiple ab lipos (honestly I was yelling at the TV "do a crunch once in a while!"), but all the gals just looked wrong, not natural (in general their boob jobs looked good).

After seeing that show I would never have lipo (and I had considered it for my little pooch below my bellybutton).

i didnt see the show but your post reminded me of one celeb in particular who's ab work looks awful! her name is Tara Reid, have you ever seen the awful boob job and lipo she had done?

Red furiously searches internet for pix of TR.

Ok, I found some. Proof that thinner does not necessarily mean better.

Last edited:
I've considered getting a breast implant on one side, because I have a cup-size diffference in my chest which REALLY bothers me.

But, after a while, I realized that I was the only one who was bothered by it, in fact, most people don't even notice it, even the ones who see me without my shirt on.

But other than that...plastic surgery just seems like a quick fix to me. Even if you get liposuction, you can still gain the weight again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back