Walking vs Jogging for slimmer thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlaB

Hi! What do you guys find better for slimming down thighs? Speedwalking on a flat surface or jogging on a flat surface or walking on an incline? Thanks in advance

You cannot spot reduce it is a MYTH, no form of exercise is going to make you loose fat faster in one particular area.

If your thigh diameter is muscle and not fat, that is a good thing, as the increased metabolism from the muscle mass will help you loose fat faster and with less severe calorie restriction.

Above post is exactly right weight loss will be everywhere you can’t make it reduce from a certain area..

Okay, but athletes who sprint are usually more buff than athletes who 'just' run, right? So maybe no sprinting for you...

Okay, but athletes who sprint are usually more buff than athletes who 'just' run, right? So maybe no sprinting for you...

Sprinting relies primarily on the anaerobic energy system as they develop a lot of force over a short period of time, longer distance runners (more than 100m) tap into the aerobic energy system and do not develop as much power, so yes sprinters will build more muscle, but the key factor remains calorie intake for determining fat loss/muscle gain.

Warning given for SPAM
I bounce on the trampoline for 10 min 3 times per week, also the only thing that has worked for me is this guys programme, its on cellulite though, if you want slimmer and toned legs check it out here SPAM Removed...and going for runs or trampolining is big right now, but defiantly incorporate this programme alongside your cardio.I saw great results in 8 weeks of been consistent. Hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back