Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

allcdnboy1

1209102054_peanutbuttercookies.jpg

Now you can enjoy a cookie in healthy way. With this recipe you will not have the guilt in munching :)1/4 cup applesauce1 cup peanut butter1/2 cup brown sugar1 tsp baking soda1 tsp vanilla1/4 cup oats1/4 cup sugar

More...

Healthier yes, good for you ... hmmm im guessing they have more calories than i want to know about :(

but they sure do look darned tasty!

According to my recipe calculator the numbers i get are far different than what's posted

Amount Per Serving
Calories 192.8
Total Fat 11.2 g
Saturated Fat 2.3 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 5.3 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Sodium 209.0 mg
Potassium 191.9 mg
Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 6.0 g

That of course could change based on the peanut butter, and oats used...

It doesn't seem like the recipe has enough oats in it though... it's alot of sugar but not enough flour or something to hold the cooke together 1/4 cup of oats isn't much... serving..

hah i didnt even see the calorie content at the bottom of the original recipe :)
Im with Mal on those findings though, I cant see how they would be 114cal :/

My cookies went flat as heck! :( i did EXACT what the recipe told me to do, but you might be right tho,it could be the oat and peanut butter that we are useing and the sugar is Wow. . . :/

Now this certainly looks delicious! I love peanut butter and I crave for this.....I'm already writing down the ingredients . ;)

Originally Posted by AllCdnBoy

1209102054_peanutbuttercookies.jpg

Now you can enjoy a cookie in healthy way. With this recipe you will not have the guilt in munching :)1/4 cup applesauce1 cup peanut butter1/2 cup brown sugar1 tsp baking soda1 tsp vanilla1/4 cup oats1/4 cup sugar

More...

Oh cool! Let me try this recipe, surely looks tasty! Just bought a new oven and it would really be my first test on it. Hope I can share a photo here if I won't go ashamed with the results. I'm no good at baking. :willy_nilly:

Yes thanks for this good recipe :hurray:.Normally in weekends I try something special dish.I like this as my family love to eat cookies.In fact there are more calories but instead of eating outside food its better to take home made that too consuming in less quantity.

Back