Vanessia’s Diary

Good to see you found your way to the diaries! 25 pounds is a very reasonable amount to try and lose: do you have a game plan?

Hi, Vanessia & welcome to the diary section of the forum. Getting healthy & losing 25 lbs sounds like a sensible plan. How do you think you will go about it? Calorie counting on an app isn't a bad way to get on track. I'm still surprised at how many calories some things contain. I use the free version of My Fitness Pal, others use Cronometer. I have been using MFP on & off for years & have regular meals saved & some recipes. The more you use it the easier it gets. Maybe you won't need to count calories. I wish I didn't, but I do. Weighing myself regularly is also crucial. I have protein at every meal & love my veg & fruit. White sugar makes me want to have more white sugar & leads to terrible cravings. I love wine, but it has so many calories!
I hope you find a plan that works for you. Sometimes I think it boils down to just wanting to lose weight & be fit & healthy more than you want to have that......insert whatever is your downfall- cake, chocolate, fried food, wine,,,,,,,

Back