Trying to try harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbullock127

I am here because trying to lose weight and exercise on my own isn't working because I cannot stick to my good habits. My bad habits are really hard to break. I am trying to lose 10 lbs as fast as possible and in the healthiest way I can. I tend to snack too much, and have stopped going to the gym (it's a far trek in Manhattan). I bike a lot to work but only 15 min there and 15 min back. I am trying to cut down on alcohol and that tends to be my downfall as well as the snacking. I am 24 and 150 lbs and while it is in the healthy range for my height, I definitely dont have a good body fat percentage. What I hope to gain from this forum is motivation and support. I really really need it.

K

AYou've come to the right place!! I have found this forum to be very helpful and supportive. Why do you want to loose 10lbs? I find that if I canbe very specific with my goals I am better able to choose them over the short germ gain that giving into temptation brings. Making small c hangs is also working for me. I would lOve to change everything all a once and be done with it, but that doesn't work for me. For example if you normally have 3 drinks a night, start by cutting back to 2 or ride you bike for an extra block before going home. Small changes applied consistently over time lead to big results. Think about being the you. You want at your goal and act how you see that person acting. Let us know what your doing and how you're doing. We are here to support you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back