Tristan Peh - Start from 105kg to 87kg (current pic) to target 78kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous pics Tristan!

Wow, you look great and have a beautiful family! I may not be able to lose match the amount of weight you lose in that short of a time, but would like to keep you company on your journey. I am hoping to lose around 15 pounds (6.8kg) by the end of the year and the other 15 pounds after that, but with the low carb diet, maybe the weight will come off even faster! Good luck to both of us!!

Wow, you look great and have a beautiful family! I may not be able to lose match the amount of weight you lose in that short of a time, but would like to keep you company on your journey. I am hoping to lose around 15 pounds (6.8kg) by the end of the year and the other 15 pounds after that, but with the low carb diet, maybe the weight will come off even faster! Good luck to both of us!!
Thanks Marsia! Yes I'm sure your low carb diet will work. Let's just stay persistence and enjoy our diet. The weight will come off fast! Cheers :D

Great job Tristan!!!!! Success story? Yes, hands down.
You'll get rid of those extra stubborn 10 kg (probs already lost a few of them; 2 at least. I'm guessing) in time, continue like that, you'll get there.
78!! magic number!! Remember that.

Great job Tristan2888! I am very positive that you'll reach 78kg at the end of this year. Keep the good job up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back