Total Gym exercise manual

Does anyone have an exercise manual that they could scan and send? I just dug my old 1000 model out of the closet after a long rest and cannot find the boolet of exercises anywhere. I found the user manual if anyone is needing that scanned and sent. Thanks in advance.

I don't know where to get an excercise manual, but in my total gym vigorfit thread someone posted a link the the efi site (the folks that came up with total gym) that had tons of excercises. It's on the last 2 or 3 pages.

Hi,
Anyone interested in the manual for the Total Gym 1000/1500.
This is the exact same thing ... minus the front cover indicating model for the Total Gym 1000. I spent alot of time hunting for this online.

Here is the Exercise Manual:

This is for the Owners Manual:

Hope this helps someone.

Hi DOGHNUT TESTER ! I saw your message with the link to download the "exercise manual" of the total Gym 1000-1500;-April 2008-. Unfortunately the link appears to be broken, according to a message that comes when one tries download the file. In this manual,I saw leg exercises with the foot harness that are not in the video. I am very interested in lower body exercises. Do you know of another way to get this manual? Thanks.

Last edited:
claire,

i was able to download both the exercise manual & the owner's manual. you may want to check your browser &/or firewall settings. that may be the reason you can't download the files.

yes I need the manual

Does anyone have an exercise manual that they could scan and send? I just dug my old 1000 model out of the closet after a long rest and cannot find the boolet of exercises anywhere. I found the user manual if anyone is needing that scanned and sent. Thanks in advance.

If you have the manual to the total gym 1000 I would be so grateful!
Thank you in advance
Lorrie B

Back