Toning my stomach

they say 3 times a week but ive been doing it 4. And as far as how long it takes to tone ur stomach, it depends on the size of ur stomach and u jus have to eat right... As long as u keep up with it u should see results within a few weeks. But obviously u might not be able to see the difference right away.. But i would say maybe in about a month. not sure though. Ive been doing it for about 2-3 weeks now and my stomach has defintly gotten flatter and theres a lil definition, gotta still work those love handles....

I've gotten good results and i've been using it for about four weeks. I dont have a bfp problem, but i didn't have much muscle in the abdominals.

My stomach started improving after about 3 night's worth of Pilates. Results may not be typical ;) I'm putting myself back together after having a baby!

days

When i started using winsor pilates, I noticed an improvement after 3 days, my overall body looked better.. u could see where those movements were working. the best way to notice change is to not look for it until a month later.

"the best way to notice change is to not look for it until a month later."

Exactly right. Also, take pictures. Keeps your mind from playing tricks on you.

Back