Tired the Morning after a Hard workout

Yesterday I did my triceps and chest for my strength training workout.
Before my workout i used the stride machine for a little warmup at about my lvl 7 pace for 5 minutes (2 minutes forward and 1 minute backwards and then 2 minutes forward again).
After my workout i tried out the HIIT techinque for the first time and did 10 minutes on the stride machine 4 minutes forward, 2 minutes backward and 4 minutes forward again. In the two minutes i was going forward, i started at lvl 7 for the first minute(0-1 minute) and then went up to lvl 10 for the last. When i went backward, in the first minute (0-1) i went at about a lvl 9 and from 1-2 minutes i went at lvl 10. And the same for going forward the second time.
By the time i was done i was dripping sweat from my face and pretty tired. So after, i went on the bicycle for 10 minutes doing the same HIIT technique starting at lvl 6 for 0-1 minutes and then going up to lvl 9 for 3-4 minutes and starting back at lvl 6 for the 4-5 minutes.
After this i was again dripping with sweat (part of the reason probably being because it was around 80 degrees in there because the air conditioning was out).

That night i ate some cottage cheese because i read in this research that it helps to make you a lot less sleepy when you wake up and it helps burn more fat if you exercise in them morning. I slept at 10:30 and i woke up the next day (today) at 9:40 which startled me because 2 days before i also slept at 10:30 and woke up at around 7-8 and didnt feel tired at all.

Can someone tell me why i felt so tired this morning and why i slept so late.

Back