Weight-Loss Tips For Healthy Eating

Weight-Loss

Emily Davey

الأكل الصحي هو وسيلة لتحقيق التوازن بين الطعام الذي تتناوله للحفاظ على صحة جسمك. مع الأكل الصحي ، ستحصل على الطاقة طوال اليوم ، وتحصل على الفيتامينات والمعادن التي تحتاجها ، وتبقى قويًا للأنشطة التي تستمتع بها ، وتحافظ على وزن صحي.

أدناه ، ستجد نصائح مصممة لمساعدتك في تناول الطعام الصحي.

1. لا تفوت أي وجبات
إن تناول ثلاث وجبات مع الوجبات الخفيفة بينهما هو الطريقة المثالية للحفاظ على كل من الطاقة والوزن الصحي.
إذا تخطيت وجبات الطعام والشعور بالجوع ، فمن المرجح أن تختار الأطعمة التي ليست جيدة جدًا بالنسبة لك.

إذا كنت تأكل بعيدًا عن المنزل ، خذ الطعام معك أو تعرف من أين يمكنك شراء طعام صحي.

2. تعرف على كيفية تحضير الأطعمة
بدلًا من القلي العميق ، جرب الشوي ، والقلي السريع ، والمايكرويف ، والخبز ، وحتى السلق. يجب أيضًا تجربة الأعشاب والتوابل الطازجة أو المجففة لإضافة نكهة إلى طعامك. قبل تناول أي نوع من اللحوم ، تأكد من إزالة الدهون والجلد منها.

3. تجنب الإكثار من السكر
تعتبر المشروبات التي تحتوي على السكر مصدرًا رئيسيًا للطاقة الفارغة. ومعنى ذلك أن المشروبات تحتوي على الكثير من الطاقة التي قد لا يحتاجها جسمك ، ولا تحتوي على أي فيتامينات أو معادن. إذا كنت تخطط لشرب مشروبات سكرية ، فلا تفرط في تناول الطعام - حدد نفسك بشرب واحد في اليوم.

4. تجنب التفكير في الوجبات الغذائية
لا يوجد طعام جيد ولا أي أطعمة سيئة. يمكن أن تكون جميع الأطعمة جزءًا من نظام غذائي صحي عند تناولها
في التطوير. لا تحتاج إلى شراء أي أطعمة منخفضة الكربوهيدرات أو خالية من الدهون أو حتى أطعمة للحمية ، حيث تحتوي هذه الأطعمة عادةً على الكثير من المكونات الأخرى المضافة لتحل محل الكربوهيدرات أو الدهون.

Google Translation

Healthy eating is a way to balance the food you eat to keep your body healthy. With healthy eating, you will have the energy throughout the day, get the vitamins and minerals you need, stay strong for the activities you enjoy, and maintain a healthy weight.

Below, you'll find tips designed to help you eat healthy.

1. Do not miss any meals
Eating three meals with snacks in between is the perfect way to maintain both energy and a healthy weight.
If you skip meals and feel hungry, you will likely choose foods that are not very good for you.

If you eat away from home, take food with you or know where to buy healthy food.

2. Learn how to prepare foods
Instead of deep frying, try grilling, stir-frying, microwaving, baking, and even boiling. Fresh or dried herbs and spices should also be tried to add flavor to your food. Before eating any type of meat, make sure to remove the fat and skin from it.

3. Avoid too much sugar
Sugar-containing drinks are a major source of empty energy. This means that drinks contain a lot of energy that your body may not need, and they do not contain any vitamins or minerals. If you plan to drink sugary drinks, do not overeat - limit yourself to drinking one a day.

4. Avoid thinking about diets
There is no good food nor any bad food. All foods can be part of a healthy diet when you eat them
In development. You don't need to buy any low-carb or fat-free foods or even diet foods, as these foods usually contain a lot of other ingredients added to replace carbohydrates or fats.

Thank you so much for the translation, the information is useful. I often forget what to eat because I work hard. But with the beginning of quarantine, I spend a lot of time at home, cooking myself. I agree about diets, after them you always break down, and it only gets worse.

Thanks @Trusylver for sharing the google translation. Really, it is very easy to understand.
Healthy eating is necessary for our body health. The above health tips are simple ways to eat healthily, and healthy eating improves mood, energy and might feed good vitamins, minerals to your body.

Back