Three week diet!

Alessia1

Hi guys... my name's Alessia. I was pretty skeptical starting out this 3 Week Diet, but I started seeing results exactly when they said I would from the first day! I highly recommend it to anyone on here who wants fast results. I'm keeping a copy of it right in my kitchen lol. I have lost 4 pounds, though I'm sure I could have lost more, and I definitely owe my success to this book. I hope it helps you guys too!

<link removed - breaks forum rules>

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people see good results from any form of healthy eating from the very first day. In fact - if there is a leap of weight loss on the first day it is often actually water which is lost rather than fat as people start to drink healthier and stop retaining water - this can easily be several pounds.

No need to go out and buy a book - all the information is in the pinned threads of this forum. That's all I did when I lost 168 pounds.

Now you are here we will be happy to see all about your progress and cheer you on.

Check out the clubs and challenges - they can be good for keeping people on track.

Start a diary - visit other people's diaries and see what they are doing and cheer them on... Maybe they will return the favour and visit your diary... These are the ways that we make friends and build our online support network.

Good luck with your project.

Back