This is the best thing that's happened to me!

I know it may sound materialistic but ever since I bought my DIVA GEM Bluetooth enabled MP3 Player I've been working out harder and happier!

I was about to purchase the Apple i-Pod, but many of my MAC buddies told me to wait until the i-Pod has a longer battery or Bluetooth in it.

Then I heard about the DIVA GEM!!! It's not the first MP3 player with Bluetooth, but that can only be good (ie. no lemons).

The top reasons why my workout has improved:

1. I can listen to music with a WIRELESS HEADSET! You know when you're on the treadmill or a machine and the wires always get caught? WaLAA! It's gone now, no more wires! I already had a wireless headset for my cellphone, all I had to do was SYNC it to my MP3 player. The beauty of Bluetooth!

2. If you don't want to listen to your MP3s then you have an option of listening to an FM radiostation! The i-Pod doesn't let you do this! LoL, sorry about all the i-Pod bashing but I seriously was about to buy one. Oh! BTW, the Dive Gem has voice recording too (I use this to record what spin classes I want to sign up for later)... wait who doesnt have that? OH! The i-POD!

3. This is really cool... when I am listening to my Diva Gem and I get a phone call, my headset automatically receives the phone call! The incoming call is notified to me with a ring tone in my headset. Clicking the joystick button I pick up the call. The sound quality is surprisingly good. The Diva Microphone is really very sensitive. (make sure it is set to high sensitivity). So this is really usable. The only bad thing is you have to have a Bluetooth phone for this to work, which is sad because not enough phones offer this option. I have had the Sony Ericsson T610 for a while so it wasn't an additional purchase.

4. With all this combined I have made great friends at the gym and listened to my music (which is an integral part of my workout) fluidly. I can't wait till they come out with a headset for underwater! THEN I CAN GO TO THE SAUNA!!!! OH gosh I'm such a nerd.

And on a side note... the battery is nothing like the i-Pod! The Diva Gem comes with a 450mAh Li-Ion battery that powers the player for 14 hours. When connected to the Computer via USB the MP3 Player is charging!

Geez, Diva Gem should hire me for their PR dept., LoL.

Where to Buy Diva Gem Bluetooth

Dont know if anyone is interested in this truly amazing mp3 player but figured I would share my information with all of you as I have searched for this player for a long time and found (by a long shot) the best deal at:
click on there E-Store link. Me and wife very much enjoy these devices :)

Back