The "why the heck isnt the scale moving fast enuff" club..come join

coolusername

Ok so.. Im totally new here. Hello by the way. I'm 43 years old and just tired of having a dad bod. I started walking/running 3 miles a day, and have done so for about 8 of the last 14 days. I'm watching my carb intake, and trying to do a low carb diet, or as close to low carbs as I can. Anyway, I keep fluctuating between 216-219 lbs (I'm 5'7) .. I know eventually, the scale will move, but if youre reading this and your a bit impatient, but motivated, and want to see some fast scale action.. say hello, we are in the same boat! thanks

I plateau often. I've figured out that the best way to get out of a plateau is to actually up my calorie count with healthier nutrition-dense foods with protein such as quinoa, almonds, salmon, eggs, cashews, protein balls, chia pudding, etc. I keep my exercise level the same but I must make sure I sleep enough and drink enough water. I keep the increased caloric intake for about 1 week then I reduce it slowly week to week and my weight gradually falls. I am not sure why increasing calories for a week works but it does and because what I intake is healthier I seem to have some success.

Back