The Importance (or lack of) of Pin-Pointing an Exact Caloric Intake

start all your day with great motivations..

You'll feel more inspired in reducing more calories out if you have a proper motivations in life.;p

I also thought the number of calories isn't the ONLY or MOST important thing. I mean 1500 caloreis of pizza vs. 1500 calories of tuna, apple, peanut butter, salad, etc. are very different things. I also track my fiber, fat, protein, and cholesterol. The latter because my LDL is a little high.

I also thought the number of calories isn't the ONLY or MOST important thing. I mean 1500 caloreis of pizza vs. 1500 calories of tuna, apple, peanut butter, salad, etc. are very different things. I also track my fiber, fat, protein, and cholesterol. The latter because my LDL is a little high.

its worth tracking sodium and calcium too... and ensuring that you have enough water...

you want your targets to be the following:
calcium - at least 1000mg dietary calcium (dietary calcium aids weight loss and is good for bones etc)
sodium - try not to exceed 2300mg since sodium causes weight gain due to water retention in many people

water - drink 1 oz for every 2 pounds of body weight

Some is going different here, I'm confused to whom to answer but unfortunately i want to say the whole article is informative.

Back