Supermarket mental midgets

stoptheexcuses

Has anyone else noticed that it seems to be an epidemic in this new generation where people just dont take pride in their jobs? I spend lots of money a month at the grocery store as well as many other places...and unless they are all Deaf Mutes..Im thinkin im getting treated like crap...
They dont say hi..they dont say thank you! they act like they would rather be disemboweled on the rack than be there. Ya know what...I used to do your job I feel like saying to them. What do they think..that their paychecks come from their good looks! Hello..you get paid because people like me need groceries and come in here and pay lots of their hard earned money to eat healthy and take care of their family..and then shmucks like you ignore me and act like Im pullin your kidney out to say hello and crack a smile. Ok..i know im on a major rant..but i was enraged by this. I see it everywhere..and now i know im getting old cuz now it ticks me off! I was brought up to have some pride in what i do..and to work hard and treat people well...and kind..as everyone deserves it. I was also taught by my mom and dad..my bosses ..that if i didnt do these things..things werent gonna go so well for me w/ them, or in life in general. I think next time this happens im going to say..."sweetie..ya know, it wouldnt kill you to smile...or to say hello..." and maybe ill shame one of them & wake them up. Oh man.. whew..ok i feel better. anyway..thanks for listening

Back