suggestions please (isagenix for athlete)

hockeyplayer19

Hello.
I play hockey, I practice with my team everyday for an hour and a half and run 2 miles right after practice each day. I've always been the player who seemed to carry the most fat or am the least in shape even when i seem to work just as hard as the rest. I want to make a change by dropping weight from my current weight of 198lbs to 180lbs. As i have gotten older, i have realized that i dont have a very fast metabolism. I have been considering Isagenix for a while now because i have heard positive reviews from all different people, including athletes. My goal is to drop some weight, lose fat (my body fat is 15%), and become much more healthier overall.

my stats:

height: 6'1''
weight: 198
body fat %: 15
weight loss goal: 180-185lbs
body fat % goal: under 10%

I know there are different paks of isagenix you can take but im not sure which would be the best for myself. I understand there is an athlete pak (i dont want to make this seem like a dumb question) but would that be the best for me? maybe the 9 day cleanse? Please let me know if Isagenix would be good for me to reach my goals and be a healthy choice.

p.s. I would like to be ready for beach season

thank you

Did a little research. If I were you I would try the "athlete's pak." It says it assists with the metabolism and building lean muscle which sounds like what you are looking for. Be ready to try it right away as they have a 30 day money back guarantee in case for some reason it doesn't work for you. Good luck!!!

Back