Stomach pain after eating supplements

Hello. my problem is that six months ago I finished taking protein supplements. A month later came a very strong abdominal pain and diarrhea.. I went to different doctors, everyone said that I will go, but I have it to this day. Abdominal pain occurs once in a while. But I'm constantly feeling like I have to give the stool, even after giving. 2 years ago I had the same thing. Also took supplements, and doctors did not know what to do and said it was a problem nervous. After some time, the dentist got antibiotics for a tooth abscess. Strangely enough antibiotic to help me on the tooth, and the stomach.
What supplements I took:
2 years ago: Mass XXL
Now: Mass Up, Whey mass protein, and a stano fusion.
Please help me :( :( :(
Sorry for my writning. I'm from Poland and i use translator to write

You could be lactose intolerant to all the whey protein, or there you could even have some digestive issue when it comes to breaking down large amounts of protein or fat at one time. Generally, your doctor should be testing you for intestinal enzymes.

Thanks a lot! whether such research could do on your own? doctor without a referral? Now I do not want to wait for a referral and then again wait for the test, I want to get as soon as possible?

hello otele, i think that revelation could be wright with your lactose intolerant. but i also suggest to detox your entire body at least for 2 weeks.

You could be lactose intolerant to all the whey protein, or there you could even have some digestive issue when it comes to breaking down large amounts of protein or fat at one time. Generally, your doctor should be testing you for intestinal enzymes.

This is what I am also thinking, maybe you have a digestive issue or the supplements you are taking is somehow, your body cannot sustain it. Have you tried consulting a doctor and taking an alternative supplement?

Stop taking protein immediately and allow your stomach to heal you may cause massive damage. Protein is highly acidic and when you drink protein shakes you shouldn't drink anything in between them ie food etc to allow them time to digest something that may be causing issues is the fact they are sitting on top of food which burns your stomach. To test this theory leave a protein shake out overnight and smell it in the morning you will see the huge stink it gives off now remember this is what is going on in your stomach when you take protein supplements.

Stop taking protein immediately and allow your stomach to heal you may cause massive damage. Protein is highly acidic and when you drink protein shakes you shouldn't drink anything in between them ie food etc to allow them time to digest something that may be causing issues is the fact they are sitting on top of food which burns your stomach. To test this theory leave a protein shake out overnight and smell it in the morning you will see the huge stink it gives off now remember this is what is going on in your stomach when you take protein supplements.

Burn through your stomach? Mmm...not really. Sure, protein is slightly acidic once broken down within your body, but in your stomach, it's no more acidic than milk. The reason why it smells bad after leaving it out is simply because it's starting to spoil, just as milk would. (Especially considering that whey protein is a dairy product.)

The reason why protein might cause GI upset is due to it not being digested completely, causing pressure and discomfort as it makes its way further down the GI tract.

From your first post, I understand that the stomach pains started once you were finished taking the protein supplements. This doesn't seem to be related to the protein supplements. If the stomach aches went away after you took antibiotics, you might have had a stomach wall infection. It hurts, it makes you use the toilet very often, and it comes on in bouts like you describe. I'm not a doctor, of course, but it seems to me that you are putting too much stress on yourself, which is a common cause for stomach problems. The best thing you can do for your stomach when you are in pain like that is to drink chamomile tea and eat a fat-reduced diet without any dairy products at all. This will help your body heal itself from the inside.

You may have gotten a contaminated supplement. Contact the manufacturer and see if they have had an complaints or if there was a recall. It sounds like you may have picked up a microbe from another food source.
Do you consider yourself and anxious person? It may also be due to anxiety. If so, try Pharma Gaba from Natural Factors.

Back