Steelers are for Real!

Dayam they whooped those Broncos...

Yea, theve gave the Broncos a beating, but I think it will be a close game with Seatle. My prediction. Seatle 21- Steelers 17. Id rather see the steelers win tho. So hopefully my wicked voodoo prediction is bunk.

we'll see how for real they are in two weeks.

The Seahawks effectively took Steve Smith out of that game. Of course Delhomme just plain missed open recievers. It'll be a good game.

I cant see the Steelers losing,lots riding on the game will be the last shot at a ring for Bettis and its in front of his home town.....Cowher is a great coach just hasnt got that superbowl win to get him into the hall of fame.....Think they will play their butts off to win it

This will be a good game, I cant wait.

Both teams blew out the other in the championships, which, from all accounts should have been pretty close games.

Ive gotta go with the Seahawks though. Alexander is a machine, and the seahawks pretty effectively eliminated Delhomme. Then again, the Steelers pretty effectively contained Plummer.

Either way, should be a good one. THe steelers are on a role though. Id like to see Bettis get that ring for his final year, but then again, I want to see the Steelers lose.

win

The Steelers won............

Back