Starting P90X, want a "check in" friend

I am getting the P90X DVD's and chin up bar tomorrow. I have already purchased the power block dumbbells and some nice rubber flooring. I also cancelled my membership to the club. What I am looking for is someone to do a weekly or more/less friend to keep me in line and vice/versa. Is anyone interested? I am in decent shape but I could use some help. Thank you!

myspace.com/Tunsney

more/less friend

Hello Tunsey,
I am a Independent Coach for Beach Body, I would be glad to assist you any way that I can...

Hey Tun, I hope all is well. Listen don't lose the gym membership because you are going to need it. I have just completed the p90x and it was great. The program advises you that once you complete the 90 days that for 30 days to go out and and do other activities and give the program a rest. This is done to prevent burn out. If you are looking to gain muscle do the classic and if you are looking to lean out then do the lean program. There are 3 programs in your guide when you recieve it. I would love to "keep you in line" if that is what you are looking for. I am a p90x grad and former personal trainer. So drop a line and lets see where I can take you.:beerchug:

Back