Starting all over again, need to get it right this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justwannagethin

AHi people,

My name is Sukhy and I have struggled with weight loss since childhood really.

I had a real breakthrough when I was about 17, I started going to a martial arts class with my older brother and that slowly got me into training at the gym by myself, eventually I was able to run for hours sometimes, lift a lot of weights and I ended up looking and feeling great in the process! I was aiming to start my life over, gearing up to go to university where I could re-invent myself and maybe even talk to and meet great people, especially girls - without being limited the lonely and frustrating abyss that is the friend zone!

Anyway it all went well and i felt like the nutty professor when he lost all that weight - i bought new clothes, minus the spandex, and felt, looked great and my personally changed completely to me being a confident, interesting person.

However about 3 years in when I was feeling the preassure of uni and life, I put on weight again, and have done, more so since as I lost my first job straight after graduating uni when the credit crunch hit in '08, with hardly any experience in the industry I wasn't able to get another secure job for a few years. And during this time I just got worse and worse, confidence getting lower, weight just piling on and I just changed again I think to that fat dude at school who was afraid to get involved in life.

Anyway skipping all the soppy stuff I am in a job that although is secure, pays very badly and requires me to work long hours, and working out and eating well has gotten hard as its soo easy just to collapse on the sofa, crack open a beer or 5 and eat complete junk.

I know for a fact that getting thin again will bring back my mojo, I know I have a great fashion sense if i do say so myself..., no I used to be the dude, sociable, happy, I really enjoyed meeting people, being in the position to start potential relationships and so on...I just need some sort of boost to just do it again, for the 20th and hopefully last time and work towards a healthier lifestyle, but when you've tried it soo many times it just gets harder.

Well anyway I want to document my weight loss here, sorry for the ramble but just had to get it out lol, and hopefully someone might have been through or are going through this now, and can give me a few tips maybe?

Thanks,
Sukh Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back