Sport for fitness

It really depends what you consider to be "fitness". Generally, fitness means a combination of everything, including muscle strength, stamina, flexibility, etc., but what is it specifically that you're thinking of?

I don't consider jogging a sport, Personally, just saying.

Altough Running is definitely an Optimum exercise for overall fitness.

You can try boxing, most boxing clubs have different classes, what I mean is, it doesn't mean you have to actually Box, but train like a boxer, including all sorts of stamina and body weight exercises, and also some skills ofcourse. It's a complete sport, from legs to abs to arms and shoulders.

But to be honest, any sport is good man, Volleyball, football, tennis, anything will get you atleast more Fit than you would be if you didn't do any of them.

Good luck =)

I don't consider jogging a sport, Personally, just saying.

Altough Running is definitely an Optimum exercise for overall fitness.

You can try boxing, most boxing clubs have different classes, what I mean is, it doesn't mean you have to actually Box, but train like a boxer, including all sorts of stamina and body weight exercises, and also some skills ofcourse. It's a complete sport, from legs to abs to arms and shoulders.

But to be honest, any sport is good man, Volleyball, football, tennis, anything will get you atleast more Fit than you would be if you didn't do any of them.

Good luck =)

I feel obligated to point out, as a long-distance runner, that is IS a sport if treated as such (competition-wise as opposed to just a morning jog).

I feel obligated to point out, as a long-distance runner, that is IS a sport if treated as such (competition-wise as opposed to just a morning jog).

Totally right.

Exactly, if taken competitively yes. What I meant wasn't that, or even the morning run in particular, I mean running generally is the main cardio exercise that any athlete would do, but only athletics people take it as a sport.

I personally adore running, competitively too. I competed in the regional finals of the 110m hurdles last year for instance :p

One sport that I could think that can make us fit also is cycling and swimming, though I put also into consideration running. It is up to us on what sport we should choose, as long as our body are capable on the activity, it is okay.

^Yeah Swimming is awesome. Except I hate being in a public pool, so I only swim in the warm seasons in the Sea...

Football and Tennis are best sports for fitness!!

I doubt there's anything like 'The Best Sport for Fitness".

everyone has preferences and everyone has a different level of fitness, overall, and there's no Scale to measure which sport would be the most complete.

Yet if you really want to go there, then the truth would be that it's Fighting and Combat Sports that are the most complete, as they include, speed, strenght, stamina, skills, while many sports focus on mostly just some of these things in particular, fighting needs and develops everything.

If you really want good fitness, what best for your body is to hire personal trainer to teach you body right things to do for fitness. A good shake will have 100% muscle gains when playing fitness.

SUNGLASSES!

I think tennis is a great sport for fitness. You get a great cardio workout. You also work your legs and arms. Ive played it my whole life and it kept me in good shape.

Boxing and swimming is the best sports for fitness. It is an overall exercise for your body. It will tone your muscles. You will enjoy while doing this sports especially in swimming. Boxing is the fastest way to lose weight and it help you to have a gorgeous body.

I think all sports have different benefits so it depends but something like football or rugby I would say are good sports for overall fitness

Very general statement, but I have to agree with you. Boxing is intense which requires agility, power, speed, co-ordination and a great way of getting rid of frustration

I think it's best to start off with help and advice from a personal trainer. this would give you an insight into what you may prefer doing, good luck.

Back