SpinDesk exercise bike that holds a laptop

This new type of exercise equipment needs to be mentioned. Some may think it is great some may think it does not make sense. I am one that find it an incredible way to increase your calories burned.
Yes I do spend a lot of time on a pc. But a lot of people do. So why not make that time more useful by keeping your body moving? There is just no reason not to increase your movement throughout the day. Even if you are getting in all the cardio time you want this will not hurt. I have owned a SpinDesk for 3 weeks and have used it for 1-3 hours a day. My knees feel great and I have more energy all day. My new thing is to get my ride in at 2 pm when I am feeling tired and want coffee or a nap. By doing this light exercise I feel awake and ready to tackle more at the 5pm knock off time.
Whatever anyone thinks they know about this product/ concept I know that it has changed my life. Does anyone have one? How much do you use yours?

Attachments

• business_card_promo resized sig.jpg
    business_card_promo resized sig.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 521
Want to help, just like you

No, not spamming! I am new to forums simply because I have not given them time since my life has been so busy for the last 10 years. Years ago I used to get on forums and learned so much about a variety of topics. But work and family got in the way, etc...
Well since I have gotten back on the web I am able to read and post much more. Even though I am now spending 1-3 hours a day on the web while exercising I still find I can spend more time. But my rule is if I am not spinning then I am not reading these forums.
I apologize if I am breaking any rules about mentioning a product. Like I said have not been on forums for years and don't know how to not cross that line.
But like you I want to help others in getting in more exercise while also enjoying the wisdom of the forum. How would you suggest I do this without mentioning the product?

Back