Skinny Wrists and Forearms

I don't know what forum to put this in so I am just putting it in here. I have really skinny wrists and forearms. Does anyone know a way I can put some kind of extra bone mass in that area? I am 17, weight 160 pounds and I'm 5'7". My little brother has bigger wrists then I do. Thanks for anyones help.

I'm not sure you can put more bone there, I think that's pretty much determined by your genetics. But there are a range of exercises for increasing the size of your forearms. I'm sure others here will be able to help you with more detail

True... Your genetics have you living with slim wrists... They will not increase in size unless you put on LOTS of body fat.

But, they are right... Work your forearms out and the upper parts (closer to your elbows) will grow nicely.

Try wrist rollers, wrist curls, pronation/supination, reverse curls, and HEAVY/HARD grip exercises. If you have some dough to spare, checkout:

thedevil said:
Are powerball gyros good exercise for the forearms? It seems they are fun to play around with though.

the powerball's main use is for endurance more then power, so you wont get as much muscle as you might hope for

Back