Size 4/6 to XXL

yellowducky

Sooo.. I started going to the gym at size 14 and use to drink red bull light and salads and go to the gym and spend 3 X a day for 2hrs in the local gym.I ate and ate over 10k a day and sweat it off in the gym and after 3months or so I went to a size 4 in victorie beck am jeans. at 27inch waist . Then I moved to a different house and gained 7stone by eating rice yogurts ,granola, and toasties. Now I am XXL and my clothes are baggy at the moment.I want to get back to a size 4. And I will have loads of motivation from my diary.

Anyone else want to get back to a certain size.?
5'5

Yes, absolutely! I was telling my husband not long ago that before he met me I was wearing size 4/6 jeans and S-M tops (although those were always a bit tricky because I do have decent cleavage, haha) and he said he couldn't imagine that. :( Had to pull out pics of me from back then to prove it and they just made me so sad! I want to wear those cute clothes and get rid of the big, baggy sweatshirts (often covered in camouflage, haha - my fat in plain sight? :)) and leggings! #IWantMyWardrobeBack!

Back