Shoulder workout

is there a workout that involves only the shoulder and not the chest? My left shoulder is smaller then my right but the my left chest is bigger then my right. So right now im doing dumbell workout for my right but its also making my shoulder get bigger. Is there a way to workout the shoulder only?

Haha, thats pretty strange, how the hell did you manage to pull that off?

Lol, yes, there are exercises, and they are called shoulder abductions and OH presses.

If you don't know about those, then it suggests you are a beginner. If you're a beginner, you must not be that big. Don't worry about little inconsistancies. Start working everything, because the bigger you get, the less noticable it is. Don't be stupid and make yourself even more uneven than you already are.

That 'beginner comment' better not have been directed towards me because men arent born being able to max curl 50s with perfect form, nor are they born having cut chests, 6 packs, and 8.3 inch dicks. Thats called ***** enlargement exercises buddy a real beginners form of body building... Just incase that comment was directed at me, i musn't allow others to taint my image(note picture to the left)

It appears that the users who dislike God and his prophet listen to every word uttered as compared to their followers who settle for a sermon here and there. Praise Cornell and the powers bestowed up me.

Focus on isolation exercises like front raises, side raise. For chest, you can do one arm dumbbell flat press.

Two best workouts only for shoulder

1. Shoulder Shrugs:
The Shoulder Shrug is by far the easiest exercise for toning the shoulder muscles.
How to do: Stand straight with your feet placed hip width apart and your hands on your side, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Now, pull your shoulders up towards your ear while keeping your

core engaged and your arms straight, wait till a count of 3 seconds and relax your shoulders. This is one repetition. Do this exercise 20 to 30 times at a stretch.

2. Shoulder Cycles:
The Shoulder Cycle is one of the most effective shoulder exercises for women and men alike that helps in toning the entire upper body right from the arms to shoulders and upper back. The requirement for this workout is a pair of medium weight dumbbells.

[B]Two best workouts only for shoulder[/B]

1. Shoulder Shrugs:
The Shoulder Shrug is by far the easiest exercise for toning the shoulder muscles.
How to do: Stand straight with your feet placed hip width apart and your hands on your side, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Now, pull your shoulders up towards your ear while keeping your

core engaged and your arms straight, wait till a count of 3 seconds and relax your shoulders. This is one repetition. Do this exercise 20 to 30 times at a stretch.

2. Shoulder Cycles:
The Shoulder Cycle is one of the most effective shoulder exercises for women and men alike that helps in toning the entire upper body right from the arms to shoulders and upper back. The requirement for this workout is a pair of medium weight dumbbells.

Ultimate Shoulder Workout
  • 1 Barbell push press. Sets: 3.
  • 2 Seated dumbbell shoulder press. Sets: 3.
  • 3 Arnold press. Sets: 3.
  • 4 Two arm dumbbell upright row. Sets: 3.
  • 5 Lateral raise. Use lighter weights for the raise techniques than the shoulderpress.
  • 6 Seated bent over rear delt fly. Sets: 3.
  • 7 Single dumbbell front raise.

Back