See what 4 months can do

Four months ago, i was probably at my peak of weight development. And i looked great, nice and thin, flat/round chest, stuff like that. Then i went and broke my wrist. And unfortunetly, for that four months, I couldn't really work out anything above my abs because of pain in my wrist. Four months later, my wrist has finally healed, and I can re-begin working out. However, since four months ago, i have gained about 20 pounds, and it shows. my stomach is huge, my chest has that saggy look, and my legs are very flabby. What should I do? I know i need to a diet, but im not sure what. Can anyone give me specifics? Also, i want a chest building routine. Does anyone have one? Not vaguely, but exactly what I should do. Thank you so much.

It sounds like you should do exactly what you did before you broke your wrist {outside of what you did to break it in the first place} But if you were in as good of shape as you say you were then sounds like you got it down pat. but that is just my opinion. I cant advise you on what to eat because I honestly dont know.

Back