Rugby

Hey guys im 16 and playing rugby i know in the US rugby is not a well know sport but were im from everyone plays it. Any1 here play it?

PS - im from Argentina

I've never played, but volunteered as a trainer with a premier team during university. I know that it's pretty popular in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island in Canada. I live in the British Columbia interior and I believe that UBC Okanagan, near where I live, recently started a rugby program.

Yeah, Vancouver Island high schools are quite big on rugby. (Some more than others.) Although I never played rugby other than when I was in PE class.

Hi yeah i play rugby at the moment for a club in england and for my college, i was wondering if anyone on this thread has any helpful information on getting big for rugby but also staying fit, i was looking for exercises, reps and sets and any extra nutritional information would be extremely helpful. Thanks.

So, I worked at the medical tent at an International Rugby 7's tournament this weekend, and I gotta say, I was freakin impressed with these athletes. Enough said.

What I like the most about rugby players is their super power to not get hurt. Seriously, I work regularly with a football team, and it's the athletes who also play rugby that seem to be the healthiest and get the least injured.

I've played womens 7's and 15's rugby for the past 6 years. I have quite a few friends who've gone to the US for university/college and they've even commented on how almost no one knows about rugby!

As for Jrahiens comment
What I like the most about rugby players is their super power to not get hurt.

I put some of that down to pure luck sometimes...

I've been a long time viewer but never posted. Signed up so I could post here. Rugby is fairly big in certain areas of the US. West coast, and the NY Philadelphia Baltimore area.

Where are you from?

edit: I know you said you were from Argentina, but where do you live currently?

Yea bud
I'm South African, 18 .Been playing since I was 7.
HahHa that super power is called toughness and guts with a hint of passion ;)
I've played every spot in the forward pack except hooker. Planning on making blindside flank my baby next.
Im 1.93m and weigh 112kg.

Rugby is a real mans sport

Back