Rowing machine vs treadmil, which is better?

Jonaseva

Are you know? Most of the people in the world using rowing machine and treadmill for weight loss. That’s why both exercise machine are so much popular. Now question is, what is the difference between rowing machine and treadmill? A lot of people ask the question which is better for weight loss or exercise?

Both are great forms of exercise! One doesn't have a particular advantage over the other unless you have an injury that would prevent you from doing one or the other or if you are training for something specific. I would suggest doing whichever one you enjoy more, or do a bit of both!

Both are great forms of exercise! One doesn't have a particular advantage over the other unless you have an injury that would prevent you from doing one or the other or if you are training for something specific. I would suggest doing whichever one you enjoy more, or do a bit of both!
@PLB Thanks a lot to your for giving the useful answers. Now, I got clearance idea that exactly help me.

Hi! I am practicing both spinning and running on the treadmill weekly. I am doing spinning once a week and running 6-7 k twice. My only worry is whether spinning is adding volume to the thigh muscles making them look bigger. I want to slim down my legs and I would not want them to look big. Also which one of the two practices do you think is the best for weight loss?

At the moment, more often used rowing machine. It seems to me that this is more effective due to the inclusion of more muscles in the work.

Hello,
I am completely new to any kind of strength training, and pretty new to exercise in general to be honest!
I have a sports membership with my university which gives me access to the gym but I have found it be very crowded at any time of the day.
I am wondering how much I could do at home with just a set of dumbbells; so I have a few questions:
  • I can't lift much weight at all so would I be particularly limited by just dumbbells at this early stage?
  • Would I need any other equipment, like a bench?
  • Finally; are dumbbells like this adjustable in any way? From the pictures they look like they are but then I search for "adjustable dumbbells" and they're all advertised as such, with much higher prices!
This is just a temporary thing; I am hoping to just use this to introduce me to weight lifting; then I could start going to the gym.
Thanks!
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 happymod

Rowing machine with both hands!

Back