Race to ONEDERLAND club..

Hi, I've recently lost a lot of weight.. Currently I'm at 221 and it seems like it's taking me forever to break past this point into new territory! I was wondering if anyone was up to a weight loss challenge to get from where we are to the BEAUTIFUL and BELOVED 199 mark! I haven't seen that number since I was a pre-teen! (I'm 34 now) Currently I'm doing low carb eating but just need to STAY focused and am finding it hard without the support of others though I do have some close friends that have stuck by me along the way.. but is there anyone here that would want to join me? Do you have the same DREAM goal I do of reaching that beautiful 100's mark!! Jump on in!!

I have set a 2 month goal for myself because I have a few important dates coming up. I want to see how far down on the scale I can get by then. My goal for these 2 months is to reach at least the 199 mark and to see if I can get even past that. My even bigger dream is to actually one day FIT in a size 14.. I want to use this challenge to push me to reaching those goals without being sidetracked so easily.

Here we can post our daily weight and encouage eachother along the way to stay strict and on plan. It don't matter what WOE/Diet your doing (if any at all), just go with whatever's been working for you our main topic here is GETTING TO 199!! Tomorrow starts DAY 1 of challenge.

April
SW: 310
CW: 221 (gained some after recent trip to Disney World.. trying to get that back off)
GW: 150

Last edited:
ive got a long way to go :)

I so hear you. I am so trying to get to that 199 point. I'm a bit closer than you but I wouldn't mind doing this with you. I actually started a break 200 thread on another section all though I'm not sure it it was the right one (section). At any rate, you can definitely count me in. :D

March 31st weight in:

Oh I'm so glad to see ya's!! And it's good to know others can relate to the "199 dream!" I think this will really be a help to have a challenge like this, something to keep us all motivated. Today my weight is still at 221 though my face I can tell is really starting to slim out (again).. LOL a while back I lost down to 210 and my face really looked different, but then I went to Disney World and ate everything in sight and gained 15 pounds by the time I got my rear back in gear and got back on my eating plan. I'm trying to get this 15 back OFF and on my way again. I upsets me that I was so close to the 199 mark and I messed it up, but know I'll just have to keep at it and try again. I'm sure it won't be the first time I screw up.. just need to keep pressing on. I'm looking forward to reaching that "magical" goal.. and it's great to have others here to journy along with me. We can do it!!

April
SW: 310
CW: 221
GW: 150

If it's any consolation, I can relate to the back and forth thing, ugh! Think of it this way though, you did it before and you can do it again! I'll defintely be rooting for you. :)

I only went down one pound this week but I guess I'll take it. I was really hoping to be in the 190's by the begining of April. :( Oh well, I guess I have to take what I can get. It is better nothing, right?

Official weigh in, 204.

Last edited:
I was planning to be under 90 kgs (198 lbs) before returning home next month, and I've only got 7 lbs to go. After that I plan to lose the final 50 pounds before October.
Good luck to all of you!

Back