question about guests reading posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wonderwoman

im looking at the bottom and see 5 members are on and 28 guests! is the diary area readable by them or just members only? i dont have a diary going but may start one soon.

When I was a guest I was able to read the diaries, that’s what gave me the incentive to start my own weight loss journey :D

yes, the whole forum is available to guests. if i concerns enough people we can put it to vote, but Rose put up a valid point ... it's good encouragement for others to join.

pointless note: 28 guests can be deceptive ... a lot of the time, half of those are search engines spidering the site, when the number gets decently high :)

It's true that we may write things thinking only a few people will see that we wouldn't if we knew anyone could look, but I think that's kind of the point. When I was trying to decide wether to join, the fact that people were so open with each other made me feel like this would be a good place for me. It made me feel welcome even before I joined.

a little slow is right Amanda! LOL I just never read anything in here till today really...

I guess the things I typed werent that bad..... thinking back..... eeerrr... ok some things could have been left unsaid!
BUT ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN!

Im an open book....if you look in my diary...be prepared.....because its MY diary....I am who I am.......I mean I wouldnt say alot of the things in front of my grandmother or a first grade classroom......

ROFL
You're a nut, Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back