Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkin1

I'm new to the forum but was wondering if anyone wanted to participate in a new holiday challenge to help push themselves over the end of the year hump? We can do a series of short challenges, focusing on each upcoming holiday, or we can do one longer challenge which will end on the New Year. The vote is up to you! Either way I'm going to be doing something great. I would just love for you to join me.

I haven't been on a forum in a very long time, but we used to have little contests to see who would lose a larger % of weight in x amount of days, typically before a holiday. It was always fun and we alternated offering a $10 prize to the winner, which was always weight loss related. I would love to start something like that here.

I had a terrible scare two months and got really sick. So far I've lost 49lbs and just got medically cleared to join a gym. I had my first personal training workout today. I almost died.

Edited to add that my emojis didn't show up lol

I have another 300lbs to go unfortunately. When I was in the hospital I was 510 and now I'm 461. I weigh in on Fridays so I'll see if I lost any thing week. Fingers crossed haha.

I'm not following anything specific, just a cardiac diet and watching my salt and carbs. I also meet with a nutritionist every 8 weeks now, but I would love to hear about your plan!

My unrealistically hard goal to be a Halloween Hottie is to get down to 450. Right now I'm 461 and Halloween is 11 days away. If it happens, terrific! If not, I'm not going to kill myself to get there, but I'll certainly be motivated more to actually push harder and hopefully put up that big number.

#holidayhotties

Those shakes and my personal trainer will help me. Once my bathing suit comes in, I'll be at the gym 5-6 days a week

I'm moving the contests to Club challenges for more participation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back