protein supplement or no protein supplement

Definitely not. Eat balanced and you won't need supplements. Cheaper too.

Thank you for the topic to discuss the fitness and bodybuilding and supplement.

My friend the supplement is used with protein is more effective than without protein supplement for making the body building. for the body building the supplement is used with protein is best.
well there are lot of supplements is available in the market but the important is that which supplements give the best result.Well my friend lot of supplements are available in market but some of them is good for use and without any side effects
form my point we here some suggestion for you about the supplements .
Testinate 250 is the good option for making the body building or to gain the weight.
Testinate 250 provides more power during training. This has the consequence that the muscles during gym visit, be more stressed

You may find here more information

Definitely not. Eat balanced and you won't need supplements. Cheaper too.

I can't actually agree with this! Protein Supplements offer an EXTREMELY cheap source of protein for the body. Lets compare some average quality chicken from tesco, to a protein supplement from Myprotein:

Chicken -

Price: £5.00
Protein Per "Serving" (100g): 23.5g
Portion Size To Receive 20g Protein: 85.1g
Price Per 20g Protein: 55p

Average Protein Powder -

Price: £15.79 for 1kg (Chocolate Smooth Flavored)
Protein Per "Serving" (25g): 19g (lowest possible taking into account flavoring)
Portion Size To Receive 20g Protein: 26.4g
Price Per 20g Protein:41.8p

As you can see from the data above that I have calculated, it is actually a lot cheaper to purchase a supplement like the one above, than chicken as an example. Please do bear in mind, supplements can actually be purchased even cheaper than this too. This was a small size container and if bought in larger quantities, would lower the price even more per 20g protein.

If you can hit all of your Macro numbers without using supplements then you won't need any. But if you're short on your protein intake, whey protein (like what Matthew's linked to) is perfect for helping hit your targets. And as he's shown, it's also the more cost effective way to get protein (if you use it correctly).

Look at your Macros and see if you're hitting your protein target. If not, then you won't need a supplement. If you're not hitting your numbers, then you should consider investing. I recommend Whey protein because it's simple. Many other protein powers have a lot of unnecessary ingredients that aren't very good for you.

Why are you thinking about getting a supplement? What's your goal?

Im drinking Oyeah protein at the moment. I like to mix the strawberry and Vanilla. Mighty tasty. I use there casein protein in my bars. Its my go to bed snack.

As for me I use organic proteins. They are not expensive but they do work for me. If you decide to use them, just make sure they are natural products.

Back