Please Help!!!

ok i am around 137 pounds, 5'2 and i want to weigh around 115. so what thats around 22 pounds. Ok i need a food plan like what to eat threw out the day...i eat A LOT right now so i'm thinking that when i start cuttin off of the snacks and bad food i'll lose weight but i really need to no what to eat cuz i know what not to eat but i have NO CLUE what to eat...i look in the fridge and i get the fastest thing which happens to be the most unhealthy thing so please help me!!!! just give me ideas with what to eat...also how much exercise should i do....bballs almost over so i need a workout plan...right now i'm just lookin to lose weight not gain muscle...so i can get down to the weight i want then put on sum muscle..also how long do you think it'll take me to do this? i was thinkin around 2 months or so....PLEASE RESPOND!

you know what to do - its the same old message - cut out the junk and eat fruit and veg.

the hard bit is actualy doing it!

Dont eat anything with refined sugar. Eat brown rice, anything made from vegetables, fresh fruit, beans and pulses, meat and fish. if its more than 5% saturated fat, dont eat it! Also jog for 30 minutes 3 times a week.

A really good way to help those bad habits of grabbing quick and easy food is to hang on to left overs ... purposely make extra food for the next day. Salads are always great for quick and easy ... but, like xander says, you must exercise ... and if you want to lose that much weight, you probably want to do even a bit more than 30min x 3week ... although, that's a good start so you don't burn yourself out.

At 2# a week, it's 11 weeks. The 2 a week is a good number. My son is doing a test for my company. Takes metabolic enhancer caps, takes crb blocker with carb laden meals, takes a superior liquid multi-mineral ++, and aerobic exercise 3 or more X's a week. So far is going at 2# a week. He's got more than 11 to get to his end!

The program he's doing wanted him to cut all/most carbs. He refused that level and is managing quantities better than in prior times.

Remember, the body is similar to a bank account - put more in than you take out and it'll get bigger. And vice versa. John's simple advise.

Back