nutrition experts please advise!

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to eat 5-6 meals a day for fat loss and have been eating really low fat stuff. But having to make all these meals is impossible so I've eaten a lot of frozen items. Can anyone out there advise me on some really good frozen meals? Or can anyone comment on the items below I've been eating.

Lean Cusines -> Is this good for you? I've been eating a lot of these.

Kraft fat free cheese slices -> It's still processed cheese, so how good is this for you?

Kraft Boca brand -> this seems to good to be true? same protein content as lean ground beef but virtually fat free?

Peanut butter ->I've read that peanuts are a good source of protein and essential fats. But I read the nutritional content and a serving has 2g of protein, 5g of fat, 5g of carbs?! That can't be good for you? Isn't that A LOT of fat (considering you'll probably be eating like 3 or 4 servings of it)?

Hope your tough as Kevlar. That diet seems to be missing some of the essentials such as fruits and veggies.

If you might be short on essentials, take a broad spectrum multi-mineral++ supplement. You can get a couple at GNC. My link below is to what I think is the best at about the same cost as GNC. Ours has more ingredients and costs the same (here in ABQ).

Have you considered low carb high protein meal replacement/snack bars for some of your meals? There are many to choose from. We have one called Ignite which might be of interest. The www link button below goes to the general site with full details.

BTW, all our products are avaialbe in Canada.

Wish you well!

Back