nordictrack commercial 400

Hey all,
I'm looking at getting a stationary bike and I saw the Nordictrack commercial 400 at Costco. Looked pretty good, but I couldn't find any reviews on this product anywhere. Anyone know anything about it?
Thanks

Quality Control seems lacking

After putting it togeater carfully and pulging it in. The monitor did not come on. I check that I had power to the plug, pushed the buttons on the monitor, rotated the peddals, still nothing.

Same Problem

I had the exact same problem. It cost me $400 and took a total of 4 hours for me to assemble...then disassemble...then reassemble...No matter what I did the monitor would not turn on.

I had the exact same problem. It cost me $400 and took a total of 4 hours for me to assemble...then disassemble...then reassemble...No matter what I did the monitor would not turn on.
Dear Keeblerstyle-
My name is Cameron and I represent NordicTrack Fitness. I read your comments on this site and want to help. Is your monitor now working? Let me know and I can help. Also, we want to offer you something for your troubles the machine may have caused you. My email is cstechops@iconfitness.com. Thank you.

Cameron
Icon Health & Fitness
Customer Care
September 14, 2009

Back