No-equipment routine

It's very difficult for someone to give you a program over the internet ... It is best you get instruction in person if that is a possibility. That's a safer option, but if you want an example of a program, there are countless options. I can outline a very basic idea that you could use:

Strength: Push-ups, Inverted rows (or pull-ups), Leg raises, Squats, Bridges
Endurance: HIIT/some form of interval training, or straight up aerobic exercise like running
Flexibility: Foam rolling, no-equipment mobility drills, stretching variations

These exercises all come in different variations, and they can be done at a beginner right through to advanced level, so choose what suits you. Search those exercises etc. online and have a look.
Basic outline could be to do 3 sets of each, 3 days a week. Don't neglect any muscle groups in your training; there must be an equal amount of push/pull exercises.

It's vague, but hopefully it gives you some idea. I recommend getting taught correct technique in person if possible. Good luck.

No equipment routine

Okay perfect, I have decided to follow your basic barbell routine shown in the beginner weight training article 3 I believe. Would it be an issue if I supersetted some exercises just for time efficiencies sake?

Back