Sport nitro-tech

Sport Fitness
my nitro-tech came in the mail today, and to test the taste i made some, and it tastes like piss, any suggestions on how to make it taste better?

Do you have the powder or the RTD? If you have the powder blend fruit into it. The best is one cup of seedles grapes. I used 2 scoops of protein (40 grams) 8oz water, 1 cup of red seedless grapes a couple of ice cubes and blended it really well. It looks horrible and it still smells bad, but you cannot taste the protein anymore. The Vanilla RTD is okay. They are more expensive though. MuscleTech is a great suppliment company!!

abear - I couldn't agree more.

I too was once tricked into the Muscle-tech line of supps. I thought the "burn" from the cell-tech was great until I blew up. I was so thick and soft from bloating it made me sick. Then I educated myself and found out how much crap muscle-tech put in there.

Sorry for the rant, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread.

Mixing in some fruit is a great suggestion to doctor up bad protein. If it's chocolate flavored peanut butter is always a good choice. May want to check out Designer Whey, Biotest Grow Protein, or for post workout Biotest Surge is great.

yes, they got me too. now if someone does want to pay the extra money for their protein or creatine, thats all fine. go for it.

but if they think they're getting a better product, thats not the case.

Back