Newbie Welcome Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korrie

Its come to my attention that some of the newbies are feeling left out. Its been metioned about starting a welcome wagon....I think we need to do it. We can have like...what? 4 or so members 'assigned' to welcome the new members when they show up.

I'll be the first to sign up for it....whos with me??

I'll try harder to welcome the newbies.... going to say hi to some now!

Maybe we can also do them in "shifts".....One week...we can have 3 members doing it....the next week another group of members....I would be happy to sign up for it!!!
It will keep me more responsiable!!!

lol it just now came to your attention? i posted about this a couple months ago in the diary section so everyone would see it. i noticed a lot leaving after only 1 or 2 posts and it was probably cuz they felt like nobody was noticing them.

i usually go there and try to welcome one or two a day. isnt that part of the mod's job? where are they anyway?

Hey, I'm a newbie here. I didn't want to make a new topic about this, cause it is probably asked all the time, but when is a new challenge going to be starting? I would really like to join a group when a new one starts! I think it's a great idea because it adds a sense of friendly competition to weight loss. Hopefully I can join a group soon!

Even though I'm new, I'll make a point to welcome all newbies. I'll also anxious to get in a group. When/where do I sign up? :) love, J

you see the thread called "2 week challenge round 3"? thats the one we are currently doing now and it ends this friday. as for when the next one starts, it should be sometime within the next week. keep an eye out for one that says "2 week challenge round 4" and then just reply that you would like to be included and you will be put on one of the teams.

that's a very good idea. I wish i could be a part of it, but i'm too inconsistant on here ... and you guys are so much better at the greatings than i am :) ... i'm just a fact guy

I think it's a great idea, and I feel a little guilty myself. One of the reasons I came here is because I was feeling so left out at the other forum I was at. I make a promise now to pay more attention! As far as being on a welcoming team, I'd be honored to IF I can stay awake!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back