New to the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXdazE

Hello All,

My name is Erica. I'm 27 yrs old and I am trying to lose about 15-20 pounds. Over the last two years, I lost about 30 lbs. Within the last 5-6 months, I've gained about 10 back. I been trying to get myself back on track. I guess I need additional motivation. I figured this was a great place to start. I've lost weight by counting calories and exercise. Within the last 4-5 weeks I did lose 3 of the 10 lbs I regained. That has started the motivation.. I just need to keep going.

My current weight is 142 lbs. (height : 5'4")
My goal is ~120-125 lbs.

Well, thanks for listening :)

welcome to the forum :)

Hi Ericka,
My name is Rachel, I would like to welcome you to the forum. I would also like to wish you luck. Hope to keep hearing from you..

Hello Erica and welcome to the forum:)

Good Luck with your plan...you're in the right circle here. We all have the same goal:)

Thanks girls!

I'm glad I found the "forum". I'm looking forward to the motivational help.. and especially looking forward to start losing weight again. ;)

Good luck on your goals,...good for you for getting back on it at an early stage....keeping it off is sometimes the hardest challenge.

Welcome to the forum (sorry it's a bit late :)) ... good luck and i hope we can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back