New to site, looking for motivation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahoeksema

AGreetings! I just found this site and am excited to begin the journey to a healthier and slimmer me! I am a 5' 5" female who currently weighs 195lbs. My goal is to hit my pre-marriage weight of 120lbs in a year. I have a big goal of under 150lbs by April 5th, as I will be going on a 2 week cruise. I get lots of exercise as a swimmer and cyclist, but I have a sweet tooth and love my carbs. I plan to really work on the diet and eating clean for the next 6 months. I would live to hear your tips, encouragement, and accountability as I go through this journey! It begins today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Swimming and Cycling are wins and so is eating clean. You can do it!

AThanks! I was starting to wonder if anyone ever used this message board!

A Thanks for the article! I am doing pretty well this week. I have been on the bike twice and to the pool twice. Tomorrow we have company coming and I won't be able to swim or ride, and I may treat myself to dessert, but I have a 20+ mile bike ride planned for Saturday morning to make up for it.

Sorry that I missed this... there are other sections of the forum that are viewed a lot more, such as the Weight Loss Diary section. I can move your thread there if you would like and you'll probably get some more responses!

Welcome to the forum, by the way
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back