New Spin Bike is creating pins and needles feeling in my feet

I have a new Schwinn AC Performance Plus spin bike. I've been spinning for years with older model bikes at my gym without any issues. But with my new bike, my feet have been reacting badly. After I spin, for the rest of day my feet have a pins and needles sensation. I'm wondering if this model has more vibration or something that bothers my feet. Any ideas?

Do you wear spin shoes or is your foot in the cage? If in the cage, maybe the strap is pulled too tight? If spin shoes, maybe the clip needs to be adjusted? Also, are you sure your seat settings are proper?

Do you wear spin shoes or is your foot in the cage? If in the cage, maybe the strap is pulled too tight? If spin shoes, maybe the clip needs to be adjusted? Also, are you sure your seat settings are proper?

Thanks for your comments. I use MB/spin shoes. I'll check the cleats and settings, but the odd thing is that I use basically the same settings in the gym with an older Schwinn model and have no problems. So I was thinking it had something to do with the bike.

yeah i agree with you "every bike is different" like human...

Back