New here...anyone tried adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraAshley

Hi I'm new here and my doctor prescribed me adderall for weight loss. Anyone try it? How long does it take to work?
Aurora Ashley

I replied to another post about this, Adderall is NOT a weight loss drug, it is a heavy amphetamine for ADHD with serious side effects.

Adderall is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use as a weight loss drug. It’s only approved to treat ADHD and narcolepsy.

While it is your choice, to take dangerous medication off label it is irresponsible to promote such use for others.

so I will Post it again.

Adderall is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use as a weight loss drug. It’s only approved to treat ADHD and narcolepsy.

No jealousy here lol, I have seen many of the side effects of Adderall and similar drugs, I have 3 sons who have been through the ups and downs of the side effects of these drugs.

I am not telling you this from the perspective of a jealous person who needs to lose weight but as someone who works in the medical field and has also seen the effects close up. It is idiocy to be taking such risks if you do not have the conditions they are designed to treat.

There is a big difference between this and Hydroxycut however that also has it problems

including serious liver injuries ranging from jaundice to death.

Wow. There is a positive & healthy culture within this forum. You can choose what you do, but promoting unhealthy habits in here is very unhelpful & not welcome.

Wow. There is a positive & healthy culture within this forum. You can choose what you do, but promoting unhealthy habits in here is very unhelpful & not welcome.
A doctor prescribed it so how is it unhealthy. Not like I'm gettin it off the streets.

You just made me laugh. Thanks for that. :)
I'm gonna be the one laughing all the way to the scale when the numbers drop from my adderall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back