New Fitness.com Brainstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

allcdnboy1

Hi Everyone,
We are trying to plan a full redesign of Fitness.com (main website) from ground up. We have a great domain, but I don't think we are using it to it's fullest potential.

- What kind of features would people like to see?
- What features do other sites have that make you go there instead of here?
- What features would people pay to have that don't currently (or do) exist?
- What websites do you really like?

Hi!

(I´m a new member of this forum, so I´m probably already breaking etiquette rules.)

I´ve just been looking at your fitness website and it looks very good. One change I might make if it were mine would be to have something more striking on your Home page- A large picture, say - something that people immediately "notice" when they reach your site. Re what people are willing to pay for - that´s quite hard, as there´s so much free on the internet. I´m in the process of building a Weight Loss website - almost finished, except that I can´t decide what to sell! Either sell things connected with low carb or Med diets as an affiliate and/or put together an ebook with a very modest charge for it. Partly the same problem as you refer to.

Sorry - I´ve written all this splurge without really coming up with anything helpful. (´cept maybe the look of the Home page.)

Hey guys! There is another way to lose weight without any hard exercise is to use weight loss supplement which helps allot and give you positive results in weeks.

Getting rid of the spam and spammers. Not too sure how to do that but I have stopped reading lots of the posts because of all the spam lately. I do report, but sometimes there is just so much. Maybe I should be an admin and I ca just delete stuff. Lol!

What if you had a proven way to help people with health issues. With so many testimonies of how it has helped, how do let people know without people thinking the wrong thing. How would you go about getting the information to them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back