Need your recommendations about Fat-Burner supplements !!!

Hello every body I had been here once before (It's been 3 years a guess) I was following your posts I noticed how experience you are, so I really need your Help

The thing is that I have never used any kind of supplements.
I'm not a fan of gaining big muscles so I'm not lifting heavy weights, instead I lift light weights + more reps.
I'm 176 cm and 80 KG, I used to be 72 KG
I'm not so happy with the way I look and I said its never too late but this time I'm tended to go with Supplements along with exercising.

So Here is my request Please
Which Fat-Burner Supplement will be good enough for me so It can help me shred my abs and chest because those areas where I suffer from Fats

Thanks a lot
Menem

here are some of fat burner Supplements that I've heard of
Isopure Zero Carb Protein
Hydroxycut Hardcore
Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
Ripped freak rf hybrid fat burner
What do you think ? any recommendations ?!!

Personally, I tend to mistrust fat burners. Not used them but I find an all round increase or decrease in food intake while maintaining balance is too effective at managing or adjusting weight to risk things that could hinder absorption of fat, which will hinder absorption of fat soluble vitamins and minerals (that's most of them) too. Another risk is that these could be affecting your metabolism, meaning you can't keep the lower weight without them.
Distrust is opinion, but it's worth seeing different viewpoints.

Thanks CrazyOldMan for your advice
I'm gonna give it a try without Fat-Burner for couple of months and we'll see :)
Thanks

Fat burners supplements flood the market promising effortless weight-loss, and help you in shed those extra flab that spoils your look.

Nutri-ForeFronT give you the diet plan of supplements and details of the supplement that will prove best results for you weight loss along with all the recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give them a miss.

The answer to this is easy - they are a very poor alternative to a well balanced diet.
I don't trust much that I read on nutrition so I bought 3 months supply and tested these "magic little pills".
There were a few side effects which were relatively minor - the main result was no noticeable/measurable difference in my body fat %.
Let's face it - if they worked well nobody would be overweight.

don't trust much that I read on nutrition so I bought 3 months supply and tested these "magic little pills".
There were a few side effects which were relatively minor - the main result was no noticeable/measurable difference in my body fat

Back