Need tips for a newbie at the gym

Hello! I'm a newbie and just started going to the gym about a week ago. I want to achieve a lean bulk. I was on a 3day a week plan. And now decided to change my work out routine/excercise base solely on what I learned reading and watching videos on the Internet. Can I have your inputs on my workout plans below.

Monday
Chest and back
Bench press
Incline press
Dips
Dumbell press
Incline dumbell press
Lay pull downs
Deadlines
Bent over rows
Chin ups
Seated rows
Dumbell shrugs

Tues- rest day

Wed
Shoulder ,abs and biceps
Back press
Front press
Seated dumbell press
Lat raises
Front raises
Upright rows
Inclined sit ups
Hang leg raise
Dumbell sidebends
Crunches
Seated jack knives
Curls
Preacher curls
Hammer curls
Barbell curls

Thurs- rest day

Fri
Legs, calves and some chest and triceps
Squats
Angled leg press
Leg extension
Front squats
Leg curls
Toe raise
Standing calf raise
Triceps push down
Triceps kick backs
Triceps extensions
Bench press
Incline press
Dumbell flys

Sat and sun- rest days

What I'm thinking is that there are too many exercises lined up and I don't know if the combinations are correct or proper. All of the exercises have 3-4 sets and 8-10 reps. I hope that you guys can help me on this.im a real noob. By the way I'm 30 and 5"7 77kg also trying my best to eat a good diet plan. High protein and carbs. I've attached a photo of my body below and hopefully in the future I can have an update very now and then on my progress
a12c6350907a1a3172ef9f8c3cb0d1db.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

As you have your exercises are proper to do one thing you change your exercises by 3-3 months like from Jan-march follow your current exercises and later in the month of April-June follow 1 arm per day like on Monday-chest Tuesday-back Wednesday-biceps Thursday-shoulder Friday-triceps Saturday-legs Sunday-take rest. Follow this technique I give you a guarantee you will get good muscles and also make sure to follow a healthy diet.

First you can try to improve your stamina at your home...then you will move to gym. try to Recumbent Exercise Bike, its on of the best tool for increased your stamina.

We can guess that the only reason you are reading the article is it’s your quest for the best recumbent exercise bike to own. These bikes are something that let you enjoy a motionless ride with a great and effective workout. To add more bonus side, you can use them right at your home. So, the bike will stare you in the face, beg for you to ride on it and get pedaling.

Regards
bestfittnessguide

Back