Need help

mentorkaren

Can someone please tell me the best way to be sexy? I'm currently 91kg and I was 49kg before.

What is the best exercise?
Best food?
Best fruits?
Best products to buy?
I don't care how much as long as it's effective.

Please help me. I'm desperate to be sexy again. I just turn 26 yesterday and I want to meet my future boyfriend being a sexy lady.

There is no miracle food, fruit or product when it comes to weight loss, there are no secrets to buy.

Time and consistent diet are the key, exercise is beneficial but not essential.

There is no single diet that suits everybody.

I don't know but I eat the same food when I was still sexy.
Miss Universe 2017 Pia Wurtzbach only eats boiled egg and brocolli.

Should I just follow her diet?

I don't think I can. I need to eat rice and real food.

Being sexy doesn't even depend on how much you weigh...
But even if we pretend it's all about weight I'm sure Ms.Wurtzbach doesn't actually eat only broccoli and eggs, except maybe to drop water weight the week before she has a photo shoot. Can you imagine how smelly and gassy you'd get if you only had eggs and broccoli ? :rotflmao:
As Tru pointed out there is neither a miracle diet nor a miracle product that'll get you to your goal.

What you need is:
- a reasonable calorie deficit (losing too quickly raises your binge risk and makes it harder to maintain after you reach your goal)
- food that's tasty and varied enough that you can eat it for the rest of your life
- and ideally some exercise to stay healthy and happy.

What that looks like exactly is different for everyone. You can be vegan or keto, do OMAD, eat 3 meals plus 3 snacks spread out over the day, or even "just" reduce your intake of sweets and fried food... Anything that fits the above rules will help you lose weight in the long run.

Back